In 2014 the Friends sponsored:
- The acquisition of a collection of material originating from Arthur Lehning. These documents were bought from the 'Rotes Antiquariat' in Berlin.
- An important collection of documents from the Turkish province of Dersim. They are important for Kurdish history and culture.
- The Friends supported the digitization of the film 'Als wij, levenden, sterven' ("When we the living, die"). A film from the Dutch organization propagating cremation.
In 2014 the Friends contributed to:
- The research of Angelie Sens ''A Kingdom at Work. Johannes van den Bosch (1780-1844), reformer in a global context'.
Two research projects have been made possible by supplementary donations from individual Friends:
- Women's Work in the Northern Netherlands in the Early Modern Period (c. 1500-1815)
Update - May 2008, Dutch text, attached (pdf, 284 Kb)
- Work, Income and the State in Russia and the Soviet Union, 1900-2000
Update - June 2008, attached (pdf, 80 Kb)