Being a Friend means the following
For € 100.- a year
1. The satisfaction of helping salvage endangered but valuable social-historical material
2. Semi-annual afternoon meetings (in January and June) at which the highlights of the acquisitions and publications from the preceding period will be presented, and which will conclude with a reception. The gatherings will be conducted in Dutch. English interpretation will be available as needed.
One of the gatherings will include a meeting of the board of donors, where individual donors will have input as well.
3. A newsletter in English will be distributed among the Friends following each gathering
4. Annually, a keepsake featuring an image from the collection of the IISH, the Institute's annual report and one of the publications of the IISH, to be selected from a circular
5. A 40% discount on other IISH publications and duplicates
6. Mediation by the Stichting IISG in deducting donations from taxes.
For € 500.- a year
7. In addition to the above, an extensive selection of the Institute's publications.
To register as a Friend of the IISH please complete this form.
After registration you will receive an invoice, sent to your postal address.
If you have any additional questions please send an email to email@example.com