Through the IISH website, a third publications channel is online publications.
All online publications are accessible and available as free downloads (open access).
Besides, the Biographical Dictionary of socialism and the workers' movement in the Netherlands (BWSA, in Dutch) is also accessible online.
- CGM Working Papers (1999-2004) - Centrum voor de Geschiedenis van Migranten (download from the Dutch migration website, in Dutch)
- CLARA Working Papers on Asian Labour (1997-2004) - Changing Labour Relations in Asia
- LabourAgain Publications on Latin America (2005-2008)
- SEPHIS Papers (1994-2011) - South-South Exchange Programme for Research on the History of Development (download from the SEPHIS website)
- Sosyal Tarih (2001-2009) - annual newsletter on the activities and acquisitions of the Turkey department (in Turkish)
- Turkeys Red Flank
- Economic History at the IISH, brochure 2006
- Global Labour History at the IISH, brochure 2006
- Waarover spraken zij? Economische Geschiedbeoefening....