In 2015 the Friends sponsored the acquisition of:
- The Friends commisioned Peter van Beek to make a photo reportage of the IISH.
- Two Autograph Letters by Leonie Rouzade Signed, one dated 22 January, 1902 to a friend (very likely Alix Lebey) informing him of the death of her husband, Auguste Rouzade. The second, dated 28 July, 1915 adressed to Alix Lebey, concerning his intended visit, her state of mind and her present life and the translations of her works.
In 2014 the Friends sponsored:
- A collection of letters written and signed by Jules Simon, philosopher, deputy of Paris, one of the five members of the government of National Defense of 1870, Minister of Education and Prime Minister in 1876.
- The acquisition of a collection of material originating from Arthur Lehning. These documents were bought from the 'Rotes Antiquariat' in Berlin.
- An important collection of documents from the Turkish province of Dersim. They are important for Kurdish history and culture.
- The Friends supported the digitization of the film 'Als wij, levenden, sterven' ("When we the living, die"). A film from the Dutch organization propagating cremation.
In 2014 the Friends contributed to:
- The research of Angelie Sens ''A Kingdom at Work. Johannes van den Bosch (1780-1844), reformer in a global context'.
Two research projects have been made possible by supplementary donations from individual Friends:
- Women's Work in the Northern Netherlands in the Early Modern Period (c. 1500-1815)
Update - May 2008, Dutch text, attached (pdf, 284 Kb)
- Work, Income and the State in Russia and the Soviet Union, 1900-2000
Update - June 2008, attached (pdf, 80 Kb)