The International Social History Association (ISHA) published its December 2017 Newsletter (vol. 6 no. 1).
- The Politics of History: A Global Family Story by Catherine Hall
- Laudatio for Catherine Hall by Benedikt Stuchtey
- Walking Fish: How Conservative Behaviour Generates and Processes Radical Change by Marcel van der Linden
- The Ohara Institute for Social Research by Kazue Enoki
- Two ISHA Sessions at the 18th World Economic History Congress, Boston, July 29 – August 3, 2018
11 January 2018