What do you get as a Friend?
For €25, - a year you are a Friend
- Bi-annual afternoon meetings (in January and June) during which the highlights of the acquisitions and publications from the preceding period will be presented. The meeting will be followed by drinks. The meetings will be held in Dutch. English interpretation will be available if needed.
- A newsletter, On the Waterfront, in English will be distributed among the Friends during the meetings
For €100, - a year you are a Good Friend, which entitles you the above, plus
- You are invited to attend the yearly student book market, where you can seize the opportunity for a good bargain
- You can register at the biennial ESSHC conference for €50, - as a listener
- You will be invited for the IISH summer barbecue.
- You will be invited for the IISH New Year Reception
For €500, - a year you are a Great Friend, which entitles you the above, plus
- Every year you will receive a gift
- You can register for free at the biennial European Social Science History Conference (ESSHC) as a listener
A one-time donation of at least €1.500, - makes you a Friend for Life and entitles you the above, plus
- Upon request, the IISH Director will give an exclusive guided tour through the Institute for you and your family or friends.
No matter what type of Friend you are, you will always get the satisfaction of helping salvage endangered but valuable social-historical material. We can also offer mediation by the Stichting IISG in tax deducting your donation. The Stichting IISG has the ANBI status. If you have any additional questions please send an email to email@example.com.
To register as a Friend of the IISH please complete this form.